Pages

Friday, July 06, 2001

Ennui

Looks like another exciting Friday. To the best of my knowledge neither of the people who have the authority to assign me work are in the building today, so it's looking like a day of waiting for crises to combat. Turned inside out: the best possible endpoint for this day is Stupefying Dullsville. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;-)

(Aside: looks like I don't rate a reciprocal link from Mary's site. That's OK, I'm just a heinous HTML thief barging into other peoples' conversations. Don't worry about me. Sniffle.)

Which brings me back to the larger issue of site maintenance as it's occurring here. I have a few things I want to be sure get here, but the whole business may have to wait until I shift everything over to my Geocities area, wherein I have all sorts of unused space, and can do things like post photos and use little icons and the like without worrying about whose server what's on.

Heck, if things go slowly enough today I might just start the switch.

-Rich

No comments: