Pages

Sunday, July 08, 2001

Regret; Inertia

Well I accomplished essentially squat yesterday. I did grab Diablo II: Lord of Destruction at CompUSA, and buy extra food for my cat Sushi, but other than that I really just cleared out space on my TiVos. Hey, there were two episodes of Babylon 5 and Sumo Digest waiting... I couldn't just let them expire! :-)

I did have extravagant plans for the apartment like cleaning and even a little laundry, but no such luck. Still, today's Sunday, so possibilities abound. But then last night's NASCAR race is waiting for me as well (I know, I know, it's a nearly endemic, highly contagious medical condition affecting anyone who's lived south of the Mason-Dixon line for more than six years).

I have four distinct flavors of ice cream in the apartment. Oddly enough I'm eating less ice cream now. Another mystery of the universe.

-Rich

No comments: