Pages

Monday, February 04, 2002

So This is the Thanks I Get

Sarah has declared me one of the "Folks who need to update," despite my having blogged thirteen(ish) times in the month of January compared to, say, Wendy's four times. Wendy (understandably, perhaps, considering her housemate status) gets "Can they be trusted?" billing, while I get the proverbial waggled finger along with Tripp, who deserves it, not having blogged at all since October 16th of 2001. Oh well, so much for that whole "work rewarded" thing.

:-p. So fie on thee, fickle Chicagoan. Aunties, elderberries and all that. Did you know that 'googlewhack referral' is, at the time of posting, itself a Googlewhack?

Anyway, I just got back from a wonderful trip to New York City about which I was going to expound at length, but as I'm now feeling somewhat haughty and (playfully) put out, I shall keep mum on the subject until I'm in a more suitable mood.

-Rich

No comments: