Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2001

Wow, I missed October

Oh well. I haven't been in much of a blogging mood, despite having troughs of free time, spending it online and/or kvetching about the fact just didn't sit with me.

Nevertheless, I do feel in the mood for some test copycatting, so here goes:

I AM 62% GEEK.

Nerd, Freak, Geek, Dweeb. Sound familiar? That's okay, cause I will be the richest person at my 15th year high-school reunion. If a "con" isn't happening that weekend.
Anyone really surprised here? :-) I'm actually surprised this result wasn't a lot higher, but the hardware in my bedroom isn't Cisco, it's Linksys and/or custom.
I AM 13% PUNK.

It's not a fashion craze, or even a cool thing to do. I should just swallow it, get Lost, and take my friends with me.
Punk? That's funny. If I had shaved anything outside my chin (or failed to shave that, even) when punk was anything emulable, I'd have been sent to military school for sanitizing. :-)
I AM 25% GOTH.

Goth by night, normal by day. Deep in my heart I know I am evil, but not on the company's time. I do need to eat.
Strictly speaking I'm too old to have a shot at being Goth in any way, though I could possibly have gone that way if it wouldn't have gotten me skinned at school or shipped off from home (see above). The test didn't ask musical preferences, though... Does the fact that I like Godsmack and Rob Zombie count?
I am 16% Raver.

Have I even been to a rave? I'll go home. Loser. I suck. Actually, I am probably just a normal person taking this test and don't know why.
RAVER? Don't you need to know people who go to parties to be one of those? ;-)

No comments: