Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Introducing WineFix!

Wine Glass and CorkscrewThis may sound like it's come out of left field to most readers here, but the more I learned about podcasting (see the previous post), the more I became intrigued by the idea of spouting off in audio form about all things wine-related.

One thing led to another: a tutorial was read, my meager collection of audio equipment was perused, podcast after podcast was downloaded and listened to (mainly from graperadio.com and winecast.net), and ideas began to congeal and combine in my busy little noggin.

This all precipitated the registering of the www.winefix.net domain, the eventual discovery of good podcast-hosting space over at Liberated Syndication (www.libsyn.com), and the grabbing of the comment line number 1-206-339-WINE for people to call in and comment about posts I've made there, or about whatever might be crossing their minds. :-)

As of right now I haven't posted any actual audio, but I plan to record tomorrow sometime, and depending whether I can get everything all equalized and finalized I'll probably be posting and making a note here as well.

So what does this mean for Brain Squeezings? Well, I will certainly continue to post here. I doubt I'm going to have the free time for more than one podcast per week (though time will tell), but for wine-related posts I may well wind up making intra-podcast posts over at WineFix.

Stay tuned!

-Rich

No comments: