Pages

Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday's Feast, courtesy Emmaus Theory

Tripp tagged me, so I must comply:

Appetizer
Have you ever seen a ghost or an angel? Nope. Not that I'd mind.

Soup
What is your favorite board game? There are many, but probably the one I consistently enjoy most is Settlers of Catan, with my brother Matt and his wife Amy and their friends. Chess is always a sentimental favorite, as is Go, though I rarely have the chance to play.

Salad
What was the last movie you saw that made you cry? I get weepy more easily than I should, but Narnia got me.

Main Course
What would you do if you had 3 months off from your job? I'm ramping up a new novel; I'd probably focus on that. If not that, I'm thinking a wine-and-sightseeing trip to Italy.

Dessert
What kind of shoes are you wearing today? A pretty generic pair of American Eagle black dress shoes--loafers, I guess, since they don't have laces. They have a buckle, though!

-Rich

No comments: