Seven Things, via Tripp.
1. Name a book that you want to share so much that you keep giving away copies. The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson. Also Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone.
2. Name a piece of music that changed the way you listen to music. Flower by Moby. Actually it introduced me to his entire catalog of beauty brought from unlovely noises. Took a while to acquire the taste.
3. Name a film you can watch again and again without fatigue. Heh, almost any Pixar movie will do, but most especially The Incredibles.
4. Name a performer for whom you suspend all disbelief. Interestingly, Jack Nicholson. He sells every line so completely that they can be complete crap and I'll still love his performance.
5. Name a work of art you’d like to live with. Whew--Picasso's Guernica has always spoken to me, but it'd be tough to live with. I've also been a longtime fan of Michaelangelo's Pieta, but a copy of Gutenberg's Bible or the Book of Kells would be more treasured.
6. Name a work of fiction which has penetrated your real life. William Gibson's Neuromancer. It was the first book that really, truly made me want to write. Then there was Crichton's Prey, which convinced me that hell, even I can write that. ;-)
7. Name a punch line that always makes you laugh. Always? Dunno, the best ones tend to get overused. How about "Ooh, aah. That's how it always starts. Then later there's running, and screaming."