Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Fed Up

I decided today that I'm tired of messing around with Earthlink (if you've dropped by the past few days, you may have noticed that the images have been missing thanks to their shutting my account off--due, of course, to a billing SNAFU). They seem to have reached the size and complexity that they can no longer confidently answer questions about their service, or indeed bill a person competently. They said my account would be up and running by yesterday evening, and it's today and still MIA.

Too bad. I have switched all the images and links (beer glossary, etc.) on the site over to the webhosting provided by my ISP, Charter. Please let me know if you find any missing images or broken links that have 'earthlink.net' in the URL.

-Rich

No comments: