Pages

Friday, January 25, 2002

Oh, no - a new fad

A friend introduced me to the idea of a Googlewhack a few minutes ago, and I'm hooked! It took me more tries than I expected, but eventually I got one!

A "Googlewhack," as defined on the above site, is a google search using two valid English words that returns exactly one hit.

Here's the progression I followed on the way to my single hit:

  • cerulean adhesion - 318
  • pique dimple - 161
  • wristwatch intestine - 153
  • bight pique - 134
  • silverware toothache - 122
  • crawling handgrip - 91
  • gauche carbonation - 38
  • writhe paperclip - 20
  • polypropylene obfuscation - 8
  • defibrillation concertina - 7
  • referential tintinnabulation - 6
  • comparative unicyclist - 1!
I have triumphed! I rock! I have defeated the synthetic test!

Slow dayyyyyyyyy.... ;-)

-Rich

No comments: