Pages

Friday, May 24, 2002

Friday

Vanilla Coke rocks my world. I just wish it came in Diet, so I could keep my calorie intake down and my teeth happy.

Way cool Friday five:
1. What's the last vivid dream that you remember having?
A week ago I woke with the vivid memory of kissing someone passionately in a dream. I almost never remember dreams, so it was a pleasant surprise. :-D

2. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Not lately. Once when I was five-ish, I had a recurring dream about being chased by a Goon from the Popeye cartoon, with that scary "beedle-deedle beedle-deedle" chase-theme piano music going.

3. What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had?
Freshman year at the U of Richmond: dreamt an endless, infinite world of rent flesh, twisted limbs, blood and pain stretching in all three dimensions, with me controlling things as a single eye in the center. Scared the living piss out of me.

4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not?
Yes, I've tried, but it was a lot of work, and my sleep patterns are erratic enough anyway. Why I considered it? Because since I almost never remember dreams, I wanted to, and I figured that they were probably pretty inventive and cool, since I am. ;-)

5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it?
Yep, one. Flew. :-D

-Rich

[Thanks, Kate, for the F5 reminder!]

No comments: