Pages

Thursday, May 02, 2002

Site Addition

I've just created a page entitled "10 Relevant Things About Me" which is inspired by Quinn's page of 100 things over at quinnmacdonald.com. I'm trying to add it to the nav bar at the top of the page, and the "Goodies" links at left.

Bloody Firewall
OK, so I can't seem to make any template changes from work due to firewall problems. To be done tonight...

Hmph. Big Blogging Day.

Saw this article while perusing Yahoo! News. Apparently men who lead socially isolated lives are at greater risk from pretty much every sort of ailment than those who cultivate a big social group. Oh, and a marriage.

I know this is measuring effects over a lifetime, and that the study mainly focused on the over-40 crowd, but I can't help but notice that I've been a lot healthier since beginning this Big Lonely Walk than I was before doing so. Probably has a lot to do with decreased exposure to germs. Hell, my allergies have almost completely disappeared compared to three years ago.

-Rich