I am typing this one-handed. This is not for any prurient reason.
This morning while I was attempting to bottle the nefarious IPA, and experiencing difficulty siphoning, I did a stupid thing. I went to cut a longer length of vinyl tubing and neglected to point the scissors away from myself. Several stitches later, I've decided to rename the beer.
Rich's Vindictive Vampire IPA.*
This goddamned recipe has been more trouble than it's worth.
Nevertheless, it's in bottles now, and on the off chance it's at all palatable the new name will suit. The ruined webbing between my left middle and ring fingers bears mute testament.
* To the best of my knowledge none of my bodily fluids got into the beer. Still, nobody puts more into their brews... ;-)