Pages

Friday, January 24, 2003

First Friday Five in a While

1. What is one thing you don't like about your body? Its low metabolism. I've finally figured out how to lose weight pretty easily by now, but it's be nice if I had a bod that "just kept it off," like some people I could mention.

2. What are two things you love about your body? I heal quickly. :-) I also seem to be blessed with good stamina, even when I'm not exercising regularly. I could hop out of the office today and do a middling-strenuous five-mile backpack hike without too much trouble.

3. What are three things you want to change about your home? Its location (I grow tired of Richmond), its storage space (two walk-in closets are not enough for all my packed-up junk by a long shot), and its furnishings (most of my furniture is --what's the word?-- disposable).

4. What are four books you want to read this year? Jeez, I'm so far behind... Well, the fifth Harry Potter is one, and I'm feeling like I want to read all the "Scarpetta mysteries" Patricia Cornwell has written, and if I'm not mistaken there're eleven or so of them.

5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself? Keep healing, keep growing, keep shedding, keep brewing, keep blogging. :-)

-Rich

No comments: